CNDD | SATURDAY, JULY 28, 2018
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
There are a ton of different ways you can get involved with California's National Day of Dance!
- Volunteer! Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you with more details
- Submit a Pop-Up Class! If you're interested in teaching at one of the Pop-Up classes to be scheduled throughout the Sacramento area, or would like us to post your National Day of Dance event on our website, go to the 'Pop-Ups' page and submit an application (at bottom of page)
- Apply to perform at the CNDD Benefit Dance Concert! Go to the 'Dance Concert' page and submit an application (at bottom of page)
- Become a CNDD Partner! Interested in sponsoring the event? View details about sponsorship opportunities on the 'Become a Partner' page to learn more
- Donate! If you want to donate to the cause, whether it be a product, or a monetary donation, please click the button below, or email us at
- Give the Gift of Dance! Dance studios can donate certificates and scholarships to their studios, which will be announced during the event. To donate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org